Thursday, June 24, 2021

Incidence

Today I just remembered matter about one boy named Harshil,  who moved to her mother for complaint as no one giving me chance to play volleyball… The boy asked me to speaking good words instead of bad… I am surprised… I never speaks bad words to him even his brother and her mother… But with respect I silently keep making observation behalf on his father dharmeshbhai … Who was died by lipids failure in body and than after in continuing the corona matters started in India…

Here I Denied to write few things… His son Bhavya wanted to marry Dwija in childhood… His father mostly seated with my mother and recently I seen photos lines as first mother than child and than mother’s husband or father of child… Thinking necessary on such spiritual hidden cases developed in society… So many younger age children not getting own sweet growth on based of surrounded good atmosphere…

In past dimple Bhabhi several ways connected with my wife but mostly avoid me.. till today I am feeling that … I am not saling any things yet, and few children and elders as whispered way asked me about sold Human and related things… As like GHULAAM!!!!

I am Jigaram Jaigishya Jigar:
As father of daughter wanted to slapping such foolishness but can’t do that so…

As Veda’s are Apaurushey and every women has innermost T areas and all male mostly found of that new generation..

Each child’s development is based on sex…


I am writing these but some how my kundalini “R” is feeling vibration by the words… Tu kem ai spoken by sunny mulekar to society’s child…right now… probably to Flora..

Jay Gurudev Dattatreya

Jay Hind

Jigaram Jaigishya Jigar:

No comments:

Post a Comment

શબ્દ રમત રમણે ની રમુજ

મૂળ પ્રાર્થના असतो मा सदगमय ॥  तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ॥  मृत्योर्मामृतम् गमय ॥ સામાન્ય મજાક અન્ન એવો ઓડકાર ખરો, પણ .. દરેક મનુષ્યને પોતાની જ વા...