Sunday, January 24, 2021

Who decide others as children

My self has I think big question that who decide other person as CHILD or children??? Sharing personal experience in spiritual way feelings...


In spiritual way of journey always a person child but who received children protocol and which way, is more important to understand as other self is child front of me or us...


I believe that children has ma, MAA, mu, am, ha, like alphabet and the whole beej mantra are behind that with Devi bhagvat but the decision as in practical Life as "That is or This is child" is unique sentence and who is giving the same is more important rather than finding original parent ...


Once I seen Mahesh bhatt directed film which has puja bhatt and Manoj bajpai with main leading role of transgender done by Paresh Rawal made act... Duly named... Tamanna...


Story plot of Tamanna

The year is 1975, the place is Maahim, Bombay. This is the story of Tikku (Paresh Rawal), a transgender and the only child of yesteryear Bollywood actress Nazneen Begum. Begum has fallen upon hard times, is virtually destitute, and is dependent on Tikku, who does make-up/hair-dressing of Bollywood actresses. When she passes away, Tikku is beside himself with grief. After the funeral, he witnesses a woman leaving a child in a garbage bin. Tikku picks up the girl, longing for human company, decides to keep her, names her Tamanna, and brings her up on his own with the help of a close friend, Saleem (Manoj Bajpayee).

When she is old enough, he arranges for her education in St. Mary's High School's hostel. When she completes school, she returns home to find Tikku in the guise of a hijra and shuns him, but subsequently relents. Then Tikku finds out that Tamanna (Pooja Bhatt) is the daughter of Ranvir Chopra, an up-and-coming politician. He tells her, and she goes to their palatial house. Watch what impact this has on the Chopra family and the excuse they have for abandoning Tamanna.

------


Children are always very easy but when few efforts like the word "It is mine and that is your" kind information got by them, automatically themselves consider as practical Life sciences knowledge... 


Once I have few story line sentence Which are as mentioned here under..


Begani shadi me ubdullhaa diwana


Words are probably not suitable but my point of view sentences are mostly solve if we can read yajurvediya purushsukt... 


After Madhu chhandaa rule the rushi making chayan of Agni and than after recognise the home for the boy who will be known as father's name along with gotra and more information as known as Brahman... little odd but true... But the process time are When recognise factor complete the boy learning or while recognising and learning the same should be done is different but that time the rushi established the boy or girl as CHILD or children... 

Here I must put few words for lord krushna... He mostly given importance level about the milk's fourth substances level known as MAAKKHAN... 

Milk to curd to butter milk to butter...

The third substances level of milk is not butter milk but it is Ghee

Milk to malai to ghee...

Little odd but true...

Butter or makkhan is so far from milk but the malai is constantly attached with the milk is mostly giving instant relief in human acidity... Mean inner fire which is probably attached with universal fire or nebula or galaxy's stars fire...

Jay Gurudev Dattatreya

I mostly do not saying more about me but when I was child, at my own home my grandfather means dada did Satya Narayan Katha.. my grandmother did Dattatreya paath and bhagvat paath, myother did Gayatri path... Me too did only Ganesh mantra and Gayatri path ...


BUT after sometime when dada was more with us I used to move only at temple and feel the drum and bell energy while Aarti time ... After my dadi passed away and mean time get married with vaibhavi named wife.

I mostly forgot to do all religious kind sencs and did job and sleeping and got new born baby duly named Dwija and her name was confirmed by my sister in law..  now a days I am doing online dattbaawani path regular without fixed any place..


Then 13 years means 2000 to 2013 years I did job but mean time HEAVY COSTS paid ... Well forget it but mean time ie  2013 to still 2021,  I as myself considering as CHILD in front of so many rushi MAA... And somehow wrote so many things in blogs and in notebook and loose papers by different PEN...


I confirmed with due respect that I really doing pranaam to all THOSE people who gave and giving me sadbuddhi / Good knowledge of Vivek karma


Recent days, since about 10 years I have not life as earning financial part but I hope I getting blessings from so many ways... From so many people...


My whole life style changed and now sometime people worries for me as what he, mean I, mean myself will do next or what I will say but my surrounding people given me very happiness kind words to me and towards from other as third party person... Specifically GANDO and Problem with psychological way... Sometimes I made smile sometimes getting anger on my personal relatives...


In my case I can not established my own daughter as child .. why ... because not earning but writing only...


No one consider my words as a MATURE person but whisper way giving "Thanks" and ran out so far instant way without talking to me... I wrote these but my sister in law payal was talked with my mother in law by video call... Just writing facts


I have still question for other as how could I consider them as children when their whisper words are having difficulty and different kind meaning show me certainly...


Well god is great...
Kittam kittu kittaha

Anyway my pappa's few said words are still remember me but I praying to mother / Rushi MAA that the process of fine judgment of saying other as children or child is very unique sentence knowledge will be given by them to me...

Shree Satyanaraayan Dev Vijayate

JAY Gurudev Dattatreya

Jay Hind

JIGAR JAIGISHYA
see Indian labour doing work on wall's glass window outer side for making cleaning as it is well known hospital.. worker doing work from top to bottom phased ninth floor.. Today's photo from Thaltej, Ahmedabad

JIGAR/JAIGISHYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

શબ્દ રમત રમણે ની રમુજ

મૂળ પ્રાર્થના असतो मा सदगमय ॥  तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ॥  मृत्योर्मामृतम् गमय ॥ સામાન્ય મજાક અન્ન એવો ઓડકાર ખરો, પણ .. દરેક મનુષ્યને પોતાની જ વા...