Sunday, February 28, 2021

A memory of unknown friend

When you write a story there is a very hard process to maintain or choose the name about the character...

Once my friend was a writer and he asked me for such names of character for his novel... while I was as university bus station as ticket counter person as an employee of BRTS... But suddenly me and he both have unavoidable circumstances and never meet till date...

Today I wrote the high notes on same episode after asked or discuss same name things matter with daughter and wife... for my sister in law, At my home's first floor room...

JAY Gurudev Dattatreya

JAY Hind

Jigar JAIGISHYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

શબ્દ રમત રમણે ની રમુજ

મૂળ પ્રાર્થના असतो मा सदगमय ॥  तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ॥  मृत्योर्मामृतम् गमय ॥ સામાન્ય મજાક અન્ન એવો ઓડકાર ખરો, પણ .. દરેક મનુષ્યને પોતાની જ વા...